I am really hoping to do this, need just a few more classes to participate. Here are the simple guidelines:
1. Choose one item that relates to the months of January, February or March in your area.
2. Have each child in your class make one of that item ~ for a total of 20 items.
3. Write a short letter that tells why you choose the item and a bit about your class.
4. Contact me by commenting on the post. I will then send you the address to mail your package to.
5. The first 19 classes to respond will be included.
6. You will then receive 19 different art projects back with their info letters.
7. Decorate your classroom with the projects and teach your children about other classes.
As an example: My class will be making Groundhogs. Groundhog Day, on February 2, is a big thing in Pennsylvania. We may even include some fun ideas for your class to do on Groundhog Day! Another class has chosen to make sleds, as riding them is what they do from January to March.
Please share this post with anyone you think might be interested. Feel free to share it on your blog!
Please come and join the fun!