Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Georgia! and a Question?

The latest package arrived from Georgia! They included not one, but two projects! I have gotten word that many more projects are on the way.  So stay tuned ...
Douglasville, Georgia
Sorry this post is a bit late. We started the week with a snow day ~ mostly we just got a wet slushy mess, which is all gone now. The day off for me was good, because unfortunately, I caught a bit of the flu bug, despite having had the shot. Lucky for me, my doctor started me on Tamiflu right away and my symptoms have been held at bay for the most part. 

A Question????? Please help if you can. I've heard there is an easy way to get pictures from your phone to your blog. Right now I take the picture, email it to my computer. Download and save it, then upload it to the blog page. I know there must be a better way. If you know or can direct me to a tutorial, please do. Thanks!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to know a short cut for putting photos on blogs too :) Feel better soon!
    Laureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if this helps, but I have blogger downloaded on my phone. When you click on the "pencil" it takes you to a screen where you enter your post. It also has a "camera" button that you can click on and upload your pictures. It's the fastest way that I know of... I'm interested to know if there is another way too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "From my phone" is one of the choices I have when I go to the upload images page. I don't remember doing anything to get this choice! It may be because I have an Android phone and everything is synced through my Google account. Or maybe because I have Picassa on my phone?
    It is really nice to be able to upload without emailing! Wish I could tell you how I did it!
    Carol
    Still Teaching After All These Years

    ReplyDelete