Friday, April 5, 2013

Jogging For Jonah

Well my heart aches for this little guy and others like him!
If I lived closer I'd join the run, but instead I've made a donation. I'm hoping you will consider supporting this cause too :)
Tamera of My Heart Belongs In First  has gathered together a wonderful set a products worth $85.00 which can be yours for just a $10.00 donation to this cause. Head over to her blog here for all the info.

Just a Bit More Fluency...

Just after I posted on fluency I found Tori's truly amazing post at Tori's Teacher Tips. I immediately put her ideas to work with my kiddos and they just ate it up and flew with it. Head over to her blog here to read more. I can't wait to read her other ideas.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria,
    Thanks for following my baby blog! I'm so happy to have found yours, too. I consider myself a "slunner" (slow runner). I have run a few 5Ks and a 10k in the past year. My goal is to do my first half in the fall. I also live in PA but teach in NJ. And I love your design. I've been stalking Ruby Slippers' designs and dreaming. I told myself if I keep it up for 6 months. I'll treat myself to a fancy design. Thanks again!
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete